In-Depth House Reports Available in Feltham, Middlesex and South East
When our surveyors conduct a house inspection on your property, they also create a house report which details their findings. Located in Feltham, Middlesex, you can choose from our comprehensive list which survey you would like for your property.
This solution is recommended for properties that are in a reasonable condition. A written report is provided which contains a description of the surveyor’s findings.
Buying or selling? Survey your options
The RICS Condition Report – Survey Level One
Prices from £350.00 Inc
Choose this report if you’re buying or selling a conventional house, flat or bungalow built from common building materials and in reasonable condition. It focuses purely on the condition of the property by setting out the following:
- Clear ‘traffic light’ ratings of the condition of different parts of the building, services, garage and outbuildings, showing problems that may require varying degrees of attention;
- A summary of the risks to the condition of the building; and
- Advice on replacement parts guarantees, planning and control matters for your legal advisers. An RICS Condition Report is straightforward and does not include a valuation, but your surveyor may be able to provide this as a separate extra service. Ask your surveyor for a detailed ‘Description of the RICS Condition Report Service’ leaflet.
The RICS Homebuyer Report (Survey) – Survey Level Two
Prices from £450.00 Inc
Choose this report if you need more extensive information whilst buying or selling a conventional house, flat or bungalow, built from common building materials and in reasonable condition. It costs more than the Condition Report but includes:
- All of the features in the Condition Report;
- A list of problems that the surveyor considers may affect the property;
- Advice on repairs and ongoing maintenance;
- Issues that need to be investigated to prevent serious damage or dangerous conditions;
- Legal issues that need to be addressed before completing your purchase; and
- Information on location, local environment and the recorded energy efficiency
- (where available).
Ask your surveyor for a detailed ‘Description of the RICS Homebuyer (Survey) Service’ leaflet.
The RICS Building Survey – Survey Level Three
Prices starting from £500.00 Inc
Choose the Building Survey (formerly called a structural survey) if you’re dealing with a large, older or run-down property, a building that is unusual or altered, or if you’re planning major works. It costs more than the other RICS reports because it gives detailed information about the structure and fabric of the property. The RICS Building Survey uses the same traffic light ratings as the Condition and Homebuyer Reports. It also includes:
- A more thorough inspection and detailed report on a wider range of issues;
- A description of visible defects and potential problems caused by hidden flaws;
- An outline of repair options and the likely consequences of inactivity; and
- Advice for your legal advisers and details of serious risks and dangerous conditions. The RICS Building Survey does not include a valuation, but your surveyor may be able to provide this as a separate extra service. Also the surveyor may be able to provide an estimate of costs for identified repairs if agreed with you in advance. Ask your surveyor for a detailed ‘Description of the RICS Building Survey Service’ leaflet.